Revolution Champions League at the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome, 1000 London Road, G40 3HG
- usually £10.00
- save up to 54%
- tickets sold
13:00 Saturday 2nd December
Starts at 13:00 and 19:00
Share with friends
About this event
Get the family geared up for a wheely amazing day out!
Watch world-class cyclists battle it out during the second round of the UK’s biggest track cycling event, the Revolution Champions League at the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome.
- One child, adult or family ticket (family admits two adults and two children)
- Choice of afternoon or evening sessions
- Enjoy the UK’s biggest track cycling event as it returns to Glasgow’s iconic Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
- Cheer along the world’s best teams including Team Sky, JLT Condor, Team Wiggins and more, as they go head-to-head to fight for the Revolution Champions league title
- Watch top competitors like triple Olympic champion, Ed Clancy and 2015 World Champion, Lizzie Deignan alongside the next generation of talent, the HOY Future Stars
- Featuring a packed programme, you’ll watch adrenaline-pumping races including Olympic favourites like Sprint, Madison, Elimination and Keirin races
- Pop along to a signing session with Olympic stars, Ed Clancy and Lizzie Deignan
- Described by Sir Chris Hoy as “a great experience for riders and spectators – it’s one of the highlights of the track calendar”
- Perfect day out for families and cycling enthusiasts alike
- Set within the Emirates Arena
Advance ticket collection required.
Duration: approx. 3 hrs.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Seating is allocated when tickets are exchanged at the box office; tickets are available in the following sections II, HH, CC, BB, AB, KB, LL, MM, QQ, RR, SS; subject to availability,
Suitable for all ages; child tickets can be used by ages 16 and under, under 3s go free and must be babies in arms. Family of four ticket admits 2 adults and 2 children.
Line-up is subject to change.
Wheelchair accessible; please contact Revolution directly by emailing [email protected] to discuss disabled accessible seating.
Ticket must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.