Scot Gin Fest tickets, City Centre
Trades Hall, 85 Glassford Street, G1 1UH
- usually £16.76
- save up to 28%
- tickets sold
12:00 Saturday 28th September
Starts at 12:00, 12:30, and 15:00
Share with friends
Scot Gin Fest entry with optional cocktail masterclass & 2 cocktails; sample some of the countries best gins at Scotland's biggest gin festival at at Trades Hall, City Centre
Gin, glorious gin!
- One entry ticket to Scot Gin fest at Trades Hall
- Upgrade to include a cocktail masterclass, including two cocktails for you to enjoy, where experts will teach you how to pour the perfect serve and how to make the perfect cocktail in your own home using simple ingredients found in your kitchen!
- Scotland’s biggest craft gin festival returns this year, dedicating itself to some of the top homegrown tipples around including more than 25 Scottish gins for you to taste and take home
- Sample some of the country's best gins like Misty Isle, Isle of Harris, The Loch Fyne Botanical Gin and Avva as well as oyster pop-up from Wilson’s Catch of the Day and local art & souvenirs
- Held at Trades Hall of Glasgow in the Merchant City