Oh no I didn't
Sleeping Betty - A Proper Glesga Panto!
- Princess Betty is born with great beauty and has a wonderful christening, but the evil fairy Deadly Nightshade is pure raging at not being invited
- When she finds out she seeks revenge and curses Betty to prick her finger and die!
- Can her pals protect Princess Betty? Will the Prince save the day? How does the castle survive with such a daft King and stupid guards? Why are there so many questions?
- A rip-roaring ride from start to finish, Sleeping Betty definitely won’t send the audience to sleep!
- Glasgow based organisation with a focus on the delivery of innovative and imaginative creative ventures across a variety of platforms
- They strive to always create, innovate and educate by ensuring they provide the highest standard of creative services to our clients and service users in Scotland and beyond
- Through their belief that everyone regardless of background should have the arts in their lives, they help to bring communities alive through workshops, experiences and theatre