Sloans Wedding Fayre, City Centre
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
12:00 Sunday 17th February
Share with friends
Free tickets to Sloans Wedding Fayre; meet exhibitors and enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbly
Despite the fact we’ve been planning our wedding since the age of 5, we still have a to-do list longer than our veil. Which, by the way, we’ve yet to choose.
Unveil a huge range of exhibitors with a ticket to Sloans Wedding Fayre in the City Centre.
Put a ring on it:
- One free ticket
- Be welcomed with a lovely glass of bubbly on arrival
- Meet and chat to exhibitors like florists, cake makers, jewellery designers and photographers, showcasing their products and services
- Chat to the Sloans team and discuss plans for your special day
- Held in Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant, a stunning Grade A listed venue
- Great location in the heart of the City Centre with its own private courtyard, just a stone’s throw from bustling Buchanan Street
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.