Spice World at Sloans with dinner & cocktails
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
18:30 Thursday 6th June
Share with friends
Spice World at Sloans EatFilm with dinner & a cocktail each; see the classic girl power movie ahead of Spice Girls performing live at Murrayfield!
Spice up your life!
- One ticket
- Get your girl power on and enjoy a screening of the classic Spice Girls’ film, Spice World in Sloans’ grand ballroom
- Tuck into a main course choosing from mac n’ cheese, chilli cheese dog or sweet potato & black been chilli
- Also includes popcorn and a movie-inspired cocktail like Wannabe Woo Woo, Girl Power Prosecco or Ginger Spice
- Enjoy the film with a screening at Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant
- Perfect location, just off Buchanan Street and 5 minutes from Central Station
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.