Sunday Roast comedy & lunch, Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
14:00 Sunday 1st September
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Sunday Roast at Sloans; enjoy a slap-up lunch served up with 3 helpings of stand-up comedy
Glasgow’s biggest roasters
- One ticket inc Sunday lunch buffet at Sloans
- Includes a mega Sunday roast buffet lunch with honey roast ham, roast lamb, potatoes, veg, Yorkshire puddings and Sloans’ legendary mac and cheese!
- Laugh your socks off at three of Glasgow’s best comedians setting the world to rights
- Ever-changing roster of comedians every month; this month sees host Jamie Dalgleish joined by Scott Agnew and Susan Riddell
- Brilliant Sunday curer for family and pals alike
- Fantastic city-centre location
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.