Trainspotting Live at the EICC - part of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival
EICC, 150 Morrison Street, EH3 8EE
- usually £18.80
- save 25%
- tickets sold
18:30 Thursday 1st August
Starts at 18:30 and 20:15
Share with friends
Trainspotting Live at the EICC; part of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and called a 'must see' by The Telegraph
- One ticket to see Trainspotting Live, the immersive adaptation of Irvine Welsh's classic
- Sold out at the Fringe in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Staged in a unique tunnel opened exclusively for the play within the EICC and beneath the streets of Edinburgh
- Be part of the notorious 'worst toilet in Scotland' scene
- Irvine Welsh called it the "best way to experience Trainspotting"
- Rated 5* by The Telegraph who called it a "must see for fans of the novel and film".
- Time Out said it "will get you laughing and screaming" while NME called it "a big fat hit".