Bottomless brunch at Cloud 23
Hilton Manchester Deansgate, 303 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4LQ
- deals sold
Share with friends
- Brunch for one or two
- Includes bottomless drinks of your choice including Bellinis, Bloody Marys and G&Ts
- Elegant cocktail bar boasting breathtaking panoramic city views
- Situated at the one of the highest points in Manchester on the 23rd floor of the Hilton Manchester Deansgate hotel
- Bottomless brunch received rave reviews from Manchester Evening News, Lovin Manchester and Manchester's Finest
- Less than a minute’s walk from Deansgate train station and tram stop
Brunch it up
Treat yourself to an incredible brunch at the gorgeous Cloud 23 with today’s deal. Take your pick of dishes from the menu that caters to all tastes, whether you like a classic Eggs Royale or have more of a sweet tooth.
The best treat, though, is the bottomless drinks. Choose from a Bloody Mary, Mimosa, Bellini or gin and tonic and it’ll be topped up all morning for the perfect start to your day. You can even take along a friend so you can enjoy it together – cheers!
Situated at the highest point in Manchester, Cloud 23 is one of the city’s most luxurious cocktail haunts, not least due to its breathtaking panoramic views. Boasting an exquisite interior with lavish furnishings, mirrored walls and floor-to-ceiling windows streaming in an abundance of natural light, this beautiful bar is the perfect spot for an opulent treat.
- Eggs Royale with smoked salmon, wilted spinach, crispy garlic and two poached eggs with hollandaise sauce
- Belgian waffles with smoked pancetta, vanilla ice cream and maple syrup
- Buttermilk pancakes with blueberries, redcurrants, caramelised bananas, maple syrup and clotted cream
- Continental meats and brie served with toasted ciabatta and salted butter
- Nutty fruit granola with vanilla yoghurt, fresh mixed berries and strawberry compote
- Danish pastries and artisan croissants with butter and jam
“From start to finish it was the best experience. Great hospitality from all the staff, the atmosphere was chilled, the views were amazing and the drinks were reasonably priced for what you got. We booked a guaranteed window seat online last minute and only had a short wait for our table. 10/10, will 100% be returning!”
“When the doors opened into the restaurant it was a wow moment, it's beautiful and the views are amazing! We opted for the bottomless cocktails/G&T as it looked good value for money and it most certainly was! We all ordered different dishes and they were all incredibly tasty. We tried the peach and strawberry Bellinis and a Bloody Mary which were delicious. Couldn't have asked for better service and it was truly a lovely treat for us all! We will definitely be returning!”