Bowling & dining at Dog Bowl, nr Oxford Road - from £8pp
Arch 57, Whitworth St West, M1 5WW
- usually £42.00
- save 62%
- deals sold
Share with friends
A game of bowling for two plus a main course & soft drink, beer or wine each or upgrade to a game for four with a glass of beer or wine each at Dog Bowl, near Oxford Road Station – save up to 62%
- A game of bowling for two plus a main course and soft drink
- Or upgrade to include a beer or wine each
- Or to a game for four with a main dish and a beer or wine each
- Quirky bowling alley and eatery is part of the established Black Dog Group
- Sister venue Black Dog Northern Quarter
- Great location around the corner from Oxford Road station
- 4/5 TripAdvisor rating
Have a ball (or two) with today’s deal; you and your bowling buddies will take to the lanes of Dog Bowl to settle once and for all who is the King or Queen of ten-pins.
Challenge a mate to a one-on-one game before tucking into a tasty meal each as a reward afterwards; with an American-themed menu bursting with juicy burgers, stacked breakfasts and huge hot dogs, you’ll definitely not be leaving feeling hungry. You’ll also enjoy a refreshing soft drink or, if you fancy something a little stronger, you can upgrade to a glass of beer or wine each.
And if you’d like to bring more pals along, you can upgrade to a game for four with tasty grub to follow - you’ll each also get a glass of beer or wine to toast to the winner (just remember, nobody likes a sore loser).
Full of quirky features including bowling ball machines designed to look like man’s best friend, Dog Bowl is the ideal place for a fun and alternative night out with friends. As well as the bowling lanes, you’ll find a bar and restaurant serving up XL-sized portions of American-inspired food including stacked breakfasts, burgers, hot dogs, fries and nachos to name just a few. In a great location just around the corner from Oxford Road Station, the venue is easily accessible across all parts of the city, so why not strike up a great night here?
- Full American breakfast with smoked bacon, fried egg, BBQ beans, tater tots, grilled tomato and waffles, served with maple syrup
- Cuban loaded fries with pulled pork, pickles and yellow mustard topped with Monterey Jack cheese
- Classic cheeseburger with a beef patty, American Kraft cheese, Jack cheese, salad and burger sauce
- Three bean and halloumi burger with a homemade chickpea, kidney and butter bean patty, sliced halloumi, salad and harissa mayonnaise
- Hound dog hot dog topped with peanut butter and caramelised sliced bananas
- Snoop Dogg hot dog with creamy mac and cheese, sliced bacon, melted cheddar and spring onion
4/5 TripAdvisor rating
“The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our food arrived quickly and was really nice. Bowling was fun and the place had a great atmosphere. We will come again when we’re back down in Manchester!”
“If you're after a place where you can both bowl and eat lunch, I would recommend Dog Bowl – they have discounts on food and bowling game combos plus the staff are friendly too!”
“The atmosphere was great; very relaxed, nice music and the drinks didn't cost an arm and a leg which is always nice! If you're in Manchester, I would recommend you check it out!”