Four Sis4ers Gin & tasting tour
39 Waybridge Enterprise Centre, Daniel Adamson Road, Manchester, M50 1DS
- usually £30.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Four Sis4ers Distillery gin tasting tour for one, two, four or eight; includes a G&T on arrival, a perfect serve during the tour plus a final G&T or cocktail to finish up – save up to 50%
- Gin and tasting tour for one, two, four or eight
- Includes a delicious G&T on arrival, a perfect serve to enjoy on the tour plus a final G&T or cocktail to finish the day off
- Explore the fantastic brewery with a guided tour and learn all about the Four Sis4ers brand and distilling methods
- Sister company to Seven Bro7hers Brewery; the four sisters and seven brothers combine to create the largest family of direct siblings in the global alcohol industry
- Great location just 10 minutes away from the city-centre
If you’re looking for a gin-spiring activity, look no further than today’s juniper lovin’ deal; take a tour around the Four Sis4ers Distillery in Manchester and enjoy a tasting session afterwards. Whether you want to go solo or bring your buddies along, you’ll be welcomed to the tour with a refreshing G&T. Learn all about the history of the four sisters and the origins of gin itself before you take a further perfect serve of gin to accompany you on the rest of the tour. You’ll move through and see the beautiful copper stills, ‘Frederica’ and ‘Venetia’, and learn all about the process that goes into making the Four Sis4ers Gin so unique.
Once you’ve seen everything, it’s time for a tasting session; with a range of gins chosen to test your senses, you’ll sample even more juniper-based treats before enjoying a final G&T or cocktail for the road.
Born and bred in the heart of Salford, Four Sis4ers have grown up with a passion for creating beautiful gin. And it seems distilling runs in the family; the popular Seven Bro7hers Brewery is not only sister company to the venue but directly related, making their combined workforces the largest family of direct siblings in the global alcohol industry. With all that gin distilling expertise running through their veins, you know you’re in for a real taste of something special.