- deals sold
Share with friends
Sharing boards with wine or Prosecco for two, four or six at Grape to Grain; choose from Prestwich or Ramsbottom locations
Sharing is caring
- Sharing board and two glasses of wine for two at Grape to Grain
- Or enjoy a feastboard for four and a bottle of wine to share
- Or go all out and tuck into an ultra feastboard and two bottles of Prosecco to share between six
- The sharing board includes four cheeses or four meats with chutney, pickles and crackers or go for a mixture of both
- Dig into the feastboard with three cheeses, two meats, paté, chutney, pickle, bread and crackers
- The ultra feastboards has six cheeses, four meats, paté, chutney, pickles, olives, bread, crackers and much much more!
- Grape to Grain is a wine merchants, beer cellar and cheese emporium
- They specialise in top-quality wines from all over the world and the knowledgeable staff are always happy to help you find the perfect bottle
- They have wall-to-wall wine inside, and even wine vending machines to sample more vino!
- Prestwich is a trendy suburban village with loads of independent restaurants, cafes and bars, plus excellent transport links
- Ramsbottom is quite the foodie hotspot and only a 25 minute drive from Manchester City Centre
- Both venues are dog-friendly so feel free to take your pup along!
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor