Hotel du Vin York DBB
89 The Mount, York, YO24 1AX
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with a 2 course AA Rosette-awarded dinner, breakfast and a bottle of wine on arrival at Hotel du Vin York; enjoy a charming city break in a gorgeous grade II-listed mansion house
- Overnight stay for two
- Includes a 2 course dinner, breakfast and a bottle of wine on arrival
- Gorgeous grade II-listed mansion house in the Mount area of York
- Dine in the AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Take your favourite person for a fabulous overnight stay at Hotel du Vin York with today’s deal. You’ll find a bottle of wine in your room on arrival for the perfect start to your break, then later you’ll tuck into a delicious 2 course dinner from the AA Rosette-awarded restaurant. You’ll then enjoy a hearty breakfast the next morning that will set you up for a day of exploring the beautiful city of York.
York is the perfect choice for a city break, with its rich history and friendly Northern hospitality. There’s loads to do, like walking the historic walls, exploring the Viking and Medieval heritage at the castle and museums and of course the stunning York Minster, Northern Europe's largest Gothic cathedral.
There’s also lovely boutique shops, the racecourse and the cobbled streets of the Shambles, filled with cosy tea rooms.
- Cream of Jerusalem artichoke soup with roasted chestnuts and cep brioche
- Duck rillettes with a carrot râpées salade and toasted sourdough baguette
- Crispy potato and salt cod croquettes with a tangy red pepper and tomato sauce
- Normandy chicken braised in red wine with baby onions, mushrooms and pancetta
- Roasted hake served on a crispy crouton with an aromatic broth
- Pumpkin ravioli with sage browned butter, vegetarian style parmesan and pecans
- Classic set custard with a rum and raisin caramel
- Poached pear with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Crumbly Scottish Anster cheddar with a traditional fruit cake
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
"Lovely hotel. Room was excellent plus massive walk-in shower and standalone bath. Had dinner in evening – all very good. Service good and staff very pleasant. Breakfast was nice quality. Easy to walk into York."
"Having travelled extensively for work I have to say that the effort and attention to detail put in by the staff at the front of house is exceptional. They do a great job of a warm and personal touch without any loss of professionalism, which keeps I and my colleagues coming back time and again over other local choices at a similar rate."