- usually £174.00
- save up to 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of £174 for an overnight stay for two with wine & breakfast, £99 instead of £218 to include dinner or £135 instead of £292 for 2 nights at the Mercure Glasgow Hotel, Merchant City; ideal central location for the best shopping – save up to 61%
- Overnight stay for two with a bottle of wine on arrival and a full Scottish breakfast
- Option to add dinner, or stay a second night
- All options include late check-out
- Fantastic location in the Merchant City, close to all the city’s best shopping spots and attractions
- Within 5 minutes’ walking distance from Queen Street Station
- Valid 7 days
After a hard day’s shopping (or drinking!), unwind and relax in your comfortable room. You can then enjoy a bottle of wine to share before getting ready for a night out at one of the city’s many restaurants and bars. If you fancy keeping it close, opt to include a delicious two-course meal in the hotel’s Brasserie with a £22 dinner allowance per person.
The good food doesn’t end there as after a sound sleep, you’ll be served up a hearty breakfast in the morning to refuel, plus with late check-out included until 3pm, there’s no need to rush off!
Merchant City location
Located on the city’s upmarket Ingram Street, The Mercure Glasgow City Hotel is in amongst the city's top bars, gourmet restaurants, boutique shops, galleries and museums. Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, you’ll have everything right on your doorstep, plus with Queen Street station just 5 minutes away, the hotel is super easy to get to!
The perfect base for hitting the January sales, the hotel is close to all the city’s best shopping spots – from the classy Merchant City boutiques to Buchanan Street’s high street stores and Princes Square’s high end shops, you’ll be spoiled for choice on where to grab a bargain!
- Haggis & sausagemeat Scotch egg with watercress and brown sauce
- Salt & pepper battered squid with charred lemon and lemon & dill mayonnaise
- Pea & shallot tortellini with basil butter
- Beef & Doombar ale pie with buttery mash, greens, peas and pan gravy
- Beer battered haddock with mushy peas, thick cut chips and tartare sauce
- Black bean & sweet potato chilli with coriander rice