Oddfellows On the Park tasting menu & drinks
Bruntwood Park, Cheadle, Manchester, SK8 1HX
- usually £138.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
5 course tasting menu for two including a glass of Champagne each or a wine flight and gin cocktail on arrival at Oddfellows On The Park; stunning venue set within a beautiful Victorian mansion - save up to 51%
- 5 course tasting menu for two
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne each or a wine flight and gin cocktail on arrival
- Stunning hotel set within a beautiful Victorian mansion
- The Galloping Major restaurant uses the best of British produce with a twist
- Dine inside or on the terrace overlooking the park for the perfect al fresco meal
- 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
You'll be dining in style with today's amazing 5-course tasting menu in the luxurious setting of Oddfellows On the Park. Head Chef Ross Chatburn recently joined the team from Hotel Gotham, Tea42 and The Bells at Peover. He grew up just minutes from Oddfellows On The Park and spent many happy hours playing in Bruntwood Park as a child, now drawing inspiration from woodland and waterways to create his incredible unique dishes.
Kick off your meal with a glass of Champagne or go all out with our second option which includes a gin cocktail on arrival plus a wine flight, so you'll be given three 125ml glasses to complement your meal for a truly special experience.
Design is important at Oddfellows On the Park, set within a beautiful Victorian mansion in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. Every aspect of the hotel is carefully crafted to be visually impressive as well as maintaining an air of playfulness.
The restaurant is set in the original ballroom with stunning views over the grounds of Bruntwood Park, where you'll feel like you're deep in the secluded country instead of just minutes away from the airport and city life.
- Pear and blacksticks white cheese tarte with red onion marmalade
- Crab tortellini and celeriac purée with apple and kohlrabi
- Fillet of halibut with Jerusalem artichokes and black truffle
- Loin of beef with Roscoff onion, green beans and smoked pomme purée
- Rhubarb cheesecake with lychee sorbet
Fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor
“We had the tasting menu in The Galloping Major which is wonderfully decorated and you can even see into the kitchen and watch the chefs hard at work! The food itself was incredibly tasty and presented beautifully and the wines were paired extremely well. For a special night away, I couldn't recommend this place enough.”
“What a great tasting menu! I was very impressed. Gorgeous wine and a fantastic selection too. Not only was the food great but the staff are extremely good and very attentive. Would definitely go back for a romantic meal with the Mrs or simply to dine out with friends. 100% worth a try guys!”
“Went for our anniversary meal. Was treated like royalty all evening. But everyone else in the restaurant also was! Staff very attentive but not too chatty that they are intrusive. Fabulous meal and very extensive wine list.”