Seafood dining at Randall and Aubin, Spinningfields
64 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BN
- usually £30.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £19 for either oysters or a seafood platter for two with a glass of Prosecco, £29 to upgrade to a main course or £49 instead of up to £100 for a bottle of Prosecco with a whole lobster & caviar at Randall & Aubin, Spinningfields - save up to 51%
- Oysters or seafood platter to share or a main meal each for two
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- Option to upgrade to a bottle and enjoy a whole lobster with caviar
- Kitchen ran by acclaimed head chef, Ed Baines, who is known for being a judge on Britain’s Best Dish and featuring on ITV’s Sunday Feast
- Loved by the Manchester Evening News
- Great location in Spinningfields, just a 5-minute walk from Salford central
- Valid 7 days
Sea-food, eat food!
Pick up the catch of the day with today’s great deal for two at Randall and Aubin.
You and a friend will be able to scoop up your choice of delicious seafood from this trendy restaurant’s fantastic and varied menu. You can enjoy a fresh sample of opulent oysters, or taste a bit of everything with an assorted ‘fruits de mer’ dish, featuring scallops, oysters, mussels and pink prawns. If you aren’t in the mood for sharing (hey, we don’t judge), you can feast on a fantastic fish course each instead. No matter what, you’ll both get a crisp glass of Prosecco each to help wash it down.
But if you really want to feel fancy, you can upgrade to a bottle of the fizzy stuff to share whilst you crack into a lush lobster, roasted with garlic butter and pommes frites and topped off with a classy helping of caviar. Ooh-er!
Randall and Aubin
Sister venue to the fantastic Randall and Aubin in London’s classy Soho area, Manchester’s venue offers the same promise of high-class, quality seafood served in elegant settings. With rave reviews from the Manchester Evening Times and an acclaimed head chef who has featured as a judge on Britain’s Best Dish, it’s hard to think of reasons not to visit this seafood paradise.
Sample main course menu
- Bouillabaisse with mixed prime British coastal fish, spiced croutons and aioli
- Peterhead haddock served with chips, minted peas and tartar sauce
- Randall and Aubin deep-fried lobster in a brioche sandwich with coleslaw, cocktail sauce and French fries
“The restaurant is stunning; very classy and well-designed with décor I loved!”
“A beautiful building with interesting design and a buzzing atmosphere – background music was really great. It was a superb meal complimented by a good wine list. All the team were incredibly friendly as well as efficient - I would definitely recommend and return.”
“The staff are great and knowledgeable about their oysters. The atmosphere is relaxed and allows you to feel comfortable whether you’re dining or just calling in for a quick drink.”