- usually £52.00
- save up to 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course Sunday roast for two with a glass of wine each or for four with a bottle to share at The Courthouse, Cheshire; voted Best Newcomer at Cheshire Food & Drink Awards 2018 - save up to 60%
- 2 course Sunday roast for two or four
- Includes a glass of wine each or a bottle to share
- The Courthouse is a beautiful and historic building resting in South Cheshire
- The Barristers Restaurant & Bar serves up premium British seasonal menus using fresh and locally-sourced produce
- Features a beautiful rooftop garden area with outdoor heating
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
With today’s deal, you and a hungry partner can enjoy a delicious Sunday roast at The Courthouse; a beautiful, iconic building nestled in the attractive Cheshire town of Knutsford. Dining in the Barristers Restaurant and Bar, you’ll savour two delicious courses, washed down with a glass of wine each, or a bottle to share if you want to go all out!
With gorgeous interiors in a stunning building, The Courthouse has been renovated to the highest standard to reflect its grand past. One of the most iconic buildings in South Cheshire, the venue now acts as a magnificent space for weddings and events, as well as a brilliant bar and restaurant.
Headed up by executive chef Steven Tuke and boasting fresh seasonal produce, a meal in Barristers means your taste buds are in for a real treat. And with a fabulous rooftop garden area featuring outdoor heating, you can soak in the lovely surrounds of Cheshire no matter what time of year it is!
- Duck liver brûlée with flavours of port and brandy, served with sweet and sour carrot and orange chutney, brown sugar glaze and toasts
- Smoked cod mousse with crème fraîche, chives, lemon, horseradish, croutes and pressed apples
- Creamed chestnut mushrooms with roasted garlic, chives and toasted bloomer
- 5 hour slow braised shin of beef with grain mustard creamed potatoes, burnt onion purée, glazed carrot, mushroom and smoked bacon jus
- Market fish of the day, pan fried with shrimp beurre noisette, capers, baby gem, new season potatoes and samphire
- Squash Wellington - Roasted butternuts with blush tomatoes, spinach, silver skin onions, blue cheese, filo pastry, stem broccoli and homemade tomato ketchup
Fabulous TripAdvisor reviews
“The décor, ambience, food choice, service and wine list were nothing short of impeccable. Our waitress, was knowledgeable, helpful and absolutely precise in terms of her timing and attentiveness to our needs. I can’t wait to return. 10/10!”
“Best meal I’ve ever had! Food presentation was exquisite and the lamb was by far the best lamb I’ve ever had. Definitely recommend this to anybody who can recognise excellence!”
“Amazing family Sunday roast! I had the pheasant and oh my, it was special! The others had the beef. Served pink and the best the wife has ever had! All the veg was cooked perfectly and the roasties were fantastic. The service was excellent, the staff were welcoming and attentive. Can highly recommend and will definitely be returning for more wonderful food!”