4* Lake District luxury stay
Storrs Hall, Bowness-on-Windermere, LA23 3LG
- usually £325.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£159 for an overnight suite stay for two with breakfast, £249 to include a 2 AA Rosette-awarded 5-course dinner or from £349 instead of up to £770 to upgrade to 2 nights at 4* Storrs Hall Hotel, Lake District – save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Option to include a 5-course dinner
- Or stay for two nights in either a junior suite or a superior room
- Beautiful 4* hotel boasting a 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant and spectacular location on the shoreline of Lake Windermere
- 4.5 rating on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
You’ll be hard-pushed to find a more romantic setting for a getaway than the Lake District. Luckily, you and a loved one can get the break you deserve with today’s top deal for the 4* Storrs Hall Hotel.
You’ll enjoy a relaxing overnight stay in a plush junior suite kitted out with tasteful décor, pristine en-suite facilities and all the mod cons your heart desires. With gorgeous views of either the surrounding woodlands or amazing grounds, you won’t even have to step outside of your room to be hit by the beauty of this place. But if you do choose to venture, you can check out the 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant for a fabulous 5-course menu created using only the finest quality ingredients.
And if you’re not in a rush to return home (and let’s face it, why should you be?), you can stay in the realm of luxury a little longer. Upgrade to two nights in either a superior room or a junior suite and lap up the life of luxury a little longer.
Resting on the stunning shoreline of Lake Windermere, Storrs Hall Hotel is a beautiful historic mansion boasting four-star luxury, breathtaking views and a fantastic award-winning restaurant on top of everything else. Whether you’re looking for a tranquil break or an activity-packed getaway, you’ll find it here on the shores of England’s longest lake. Museums, castles and historic houses rest close by Storrs House, as well as the historic towns of Bowness and Windermere which offer the perfect activity for a lazy afternoon. Or, if you’re a sports enthusiast, you can undertake a number of activities during your stay including cycling golf and sailing, as well as many other watersports.
Sample 5-course menu
- Norfolk quail served with garlic and turnip
- Salmon and prawn ravioli with shellfish dressing
- Sirloin of beef served with celeriac, shallot and leek
- Cod with heritage carrot, fennel and Vermouth cream
- Chicken with mushroom, tarragon and poultry jus
- Chocolate dessert with cherry and pistachio
- Passion fruit soufflé with banana and passion fruit
- Rhubarb ginger and fennel
“Our wonderful weekend at the Lakes was enhanced by our stay at this beautiful hotel on the edge of Lake Windermere. Such an interesting property, full of character and steeped in history.”
“A beautiful and calm hotel with friendly staff. The dining room overlooking Lake Windermere was lovely and the food is delicious.”
“The hotel stands in beautiful gardens and grounds on the shore of Windermere. The views are stunning and the hotel has been beautifully & tastefully restored. The room was immaculate, the service was excellent and the gourmet dinner was mouth-watering. We look forward to coming back.”