- usually £61.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Afternoon tea for two or four with a glass of Prosecco each at 2 AA Rosette-awarded The Wellington Restaurant within 4* Wynyard Hall – save up to 54%
- Afternoon tea for two or four with a glass of Prosecco each
- Fluffy scones and dainty pastries handmade by patisserie chefs, served with tea curated by Newby tea experts
- 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant located within 4* Wynyard Hall
- Elegant grandeur with contemporary comfort within 150 acres of historical landscaped parkland
- Tranquil location on the fringes of Durham
Boasting an impressive 4 AA Red Stars, 2 AA Rosettes and a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, The Wellington Restaurant at 4* Wynyard Hall offers up an ever-changing menu of modern, British dishes created with the finest local ingredients, many of which are sourced directly from the hotel’s own gardens and surrounding 150-acre estate.
It's the perfect place to enjoy a decadent afternoon tea featuring a selection of savoury treats like Coronation chicken flatbread, smoked haddock and leek tart, rare breed pork and sage sausage roll and farmhouse egg mayonnaise & cress brioche buns. Then move on to plain, cheese and fruit scones served with Tiptree jam & clotted cream and delicious dainty pastries handmade by patisserie chefs. You'll also sip on a crisp glass of Prosecco alongside your choice from the tea selection that's been curated by Newby tea experts.
Loved by 100% of itisoners who got the last deal!
"Beautiful quiet hotel, amazing food and service."
"A wonderful experience with fantastic food."
"Wonderful food, great service and staff very pleasant. The restaurant was beautiful, as was the hotel. Wish we could do this more often as it was real luxury."