2 course Sunday roast for two with tea or coffee at Colonel Porter's Emporium, City Centre; quirky 1920s-style bar on Dean Street
End the week in style!
- 2 course Sunday roast for two at Colonel Porter's Emporium
- Enjoy Newcastle Brown Ale in its traditional form, vintage cocktails, tipsy teas, rhum masterclasses and more!
- Served with your choice of tea or coffee
- Colonel Porter's Emporium is a stylish, quirky 1920s-inspired rhum bar in the heart of the city
- Features theatrical décor like a huge taxidermy bear and a grand piano – one of the most Instagrammable spots in town!
- Great city-centre location on the corner of Dean Street
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Chicken liver parfait with spiced plum chutney and toasted brioche
- Pil Pil king prawns with garlic toast
- Breaded mac & cheese bites with tomato salsa
- Roast topside of beef with horseradish cream
- Smoked salmon & crab fishcakes with French fries, tartare sauce & lemon
- Homemade nut roast with vegetarian gravy
- White chocolate & strawberry mousse
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce & vanilla ice cream
- Knickerbocker Glory
- Ground Floor, Milburn House, Dean Street,
- Tel: 0191 261 7600