Fernie Castle stay, nr St Andrews – from £89
Ladybank, Cupar, KY15 7RU
- usually £180.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast or upgrade to a monarch suite with a 4 course dinner plus a bottle of Prosecco & handmade chocolates on arrival at Fernie Castle, nr St Andrews – save up to 57%
- Overnight stay for two in a king or queen room with breakfast
- Or upgrade to a monarch suite and enjoy a four-course dinner, plus a bottle of Prosecco and handmade chocolates in your room on arrival
- Stunning 480 year old castle with 17 acres of grounds to explore
- 30-minute drive from St Andrews and Dundee and 35 minutes from Perth
- Ideal for a relaxing escape from the city
- Valid 7 days
You’ll feel like royalty with today’s deal for an overnight stay for two at the gorgeous Fernie Castle in Cupar. From the moment you work your way up the winding driveway, you and your lucky loved one will be spellbound at the sight of this stunning 14th century castle.
You’ll enjoy a stylish stay in a king or queen room, complete with pillow-y soft beds and plenty of mod cons to guarantee a luxurious stay. Or, if you’re looking for the full royal treatment, you can choose to upgrade to a monarch suite where you’ll find fancy handmade chocolates in your room on arrival, as well as a chilled bottle of Prosecco so you can toast to a divine getaway. Not only that, in the evening you’ll be guided down to the castle’s restaurant so you can tuck into a fantastic feast of four courses.
Whichever option you go for with today’s deal, you’ll still get to sink your teeth into a delicious breakfast the following morning – perfect for setting you up for a day of exploring the beautiful surrounds!
Set amidst 17 acres of stunning woodland, Fernie Castle is a beautiful 480 year old building boasting a spectacular driveway and even its own lochan. As well as being a 30-minute drive from both Dundee ad St Andrews, it’s also close to Perth – meaning you can escape to the country without having to travel too far from the city. Perfect for unwinding, you can leave all your worries behind when you arrive at this idyllic location. And after you’ve explored the gorgeous surrounding greenery, you can warm up in the evening with a well-deserved dram from The Keep Bar, which dates back to 1530 and offers a large range of malts and other drinks to enjoy. Cheers!
Sample four-course menu
- Smoked Scottish salmon topped with capers and pine nuts, drizzled with lemon oil
- Rose of melon circled with a fruit coulis
- Haggis bon bon wrapped in filo pastry and served with bitter salad leaves and a whisky mayonnaise
- A demitasse of leek and potato soup with a splash of fresh cream
- Grilled cushion of Tay salmon with a lemon and white wine butter
- Breast of chicken coated in a mustard and onion cream sauce
- Savoury pancake stuffed with asparagus and mushrooms, slow-cooked in cream and garlic
- All main courses are served with seasonal vegetables and potatoes
- Warm traditional sticky toffee pudding served with a butterscotch sauce
- Dark chocolate tart served with Chantilly cream and a white chocolate straw
- Assorted Scottish cheeses and savoury biscuits
“It was very nice, staff and food were very good and the room was huge! Very nice, definitely an experience we would love to repeat.”
“Absolutely loved it here. There were chickens walking about the castle grounds, goats in one field and Highland cows in another along one of the walks. The owners were so friendly too!”
“It was truly something so special and something I will never forget. The property is breathtaking; it makes you feel relaxed and at peace. Being at Fernie Castle was so much more memorable than any hotel I have stayed in.”
Questions about today's deal
- Fernie Castle
- Ladybank, Cupar,
- Tel: 01337 810 381
Set amidst 17 acres of stunning woodland, Fernie Castle is a breath-taking 480 year old building with a spectacular winding driveway, perfectly primed gardens and even its own lochan. It's the ideal place to relax and enjoy some serenity and scenery with your loved ones before exploring the grounds or nearby St Andrews. If you fancy staying put, visit the castle’s historic and well-stocked Keep Bar which serves a wide range of malts and other tasty tipples.