- usually £59.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Afternoon tea for two with a glass of Prosecco each at Hotel du Vin Newcastle; gorgeous Edwardian hotel with a beautiful riverside location - save up to 51%
- Afternoon tea for two
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- Gorgeous hotel in a former Edwardian maritime building
- Beautiful riverside location by the River Tyne
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Today’s deal will see you and a buddy tuck into a decadent array of delicious savoury and sweet treats at Hotel du Vin. You’ll be served a traditional three-tiered stand loaded with goodies, and all washed down with your choice of tea and a decadent glass of Prosecco for an extra treat!
With a fantastic location by the iconic River Tyne, Hotel du Vin Newcastle boasts beautiful boutique bedrooms, a lovely French bistro with riverside views, fantastic lounge areas and a brilliant Bubble Bar for the tastiest tipples going.
Formerly an Edwardian maritime building, the beautifully restored interior champions a tip and a wink to its past, with everything from ships’ ropes in the courtyard, to porthole windows in the showers. With friendly, helpful staff and a fantastic central location, it’s the perfect place for everything from a relaxing break in this vibrant city, to a quiet morning coffee as you plan your day sightseeing.
- Severn and Wye smoked salmon and cream cheese on dark rye bread
- Egg and cress mayonnaise brioche sub
- Ham with Gruyère croissant
- Goat’s cheese and spinach quiche
- Scones with jam, clotted cream and butter
- Tutti Frutti macarons
- Black forest gateaux
- Pistachio pin wheel
- Rhubarb and custard tarts
Rave reviews on TripAdvisor
"I can only compliment all those involved in making my afternoon tea date with my daughter a lovely experience in wonderful surroundings with the most attentive staff I have ever had looking after me."
"The food was first class."
"The service was very good and both sweet and savoury sections were delicious."