- usually £64.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
3 course lunch for two with a glass of Champagne each at Hotel du Vin Newcastle; restaurant set within a beautiful Edwardian building on the banks of the River Tyne - save up to 55%
- Three-course lunch for two
- Includes a glass of Champagne each
- Fabulous French restaurant set within a magnificently refurbished Edwardian maritime building
- Part of the award-winning Hotel du Vin brand
- Beautiful location on the banks of the famous River Tyne
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and loved by itisoners
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one tuck into a decadent lunch at the luxurious Hotel du Vin on the banks of the River Tyne.
You’ll sip on a chilled glass of Champagne each as you sample three delicious courses. Dining from a specially selected menu, you’ll enjoy an authentic taste of France with classic flavours and traditional cooking methods being used to create an array of rich, seasonal dishes.
Hotel du Vin
With a fantastic location beside the River Tyne, Hotel du Vin Newcastle boasts beautiful boutique bedrooms, a lovely French bistro with riverside views, fantastic lounge areas, as well as a brilliant Bubble Bar for the tastiest tipples going. Formerly an Edwardian maritime building, the beautifully restored interior champions a tip and a wink to its past, with everything from ships’ ropes in the courtyard, to porthole windows in the showers. With friendly, helpful staff and a fantastic central location, it’s the perfect place for everything from a relaxing break in this vibrant city, to a quiet morning coffee as you plan your day sightseeing.
- Cream of Jerusalem artichoke soup with roasted chestnuts and cep brioche
- Duck rillettes and carrottes râpées served with a toasted sourdough baguette
- Salt cod and crispy potato croquettes served with a tangy Romesco sauce
- Coq au vin with pommes purée, baby onions, mushrooms and pancetta all served in a rich red wine sauce
- Roasted hake served on a crispy crouton with an aromatic broth
- Pumpkin ravioli with sage-browned butter, pecans and a dusting of vegetarian style Parmesan
- Rum and raisin crème caramel custard
- Poached pear with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Anster cheddar served with a traditional Dundee fruit cake
Loved by itisoners
"A fabulous three-course lunch plus a glass of champagne. The food was sublime, and the champagne was excellent as was the service."
"I can't think of anything that could be improved. The entire experience was excellent."
"All the staff were so friendly and the food was especially delicious! The décor of the room was lovely too. Thank you for the lovely meal – we will be back."