Jam Jar brunch, Jesmond - from £3.50pp
88 Osborne Road, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 2AP
- usually £15.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£7 instead of up to £15 for breakfast sandwiches and drinks for two, £10 instead of up to £17 for brunch for two, £12 to include a hot drink each or from £15 to upgrade to Prosecco at Jam Jar, Jesmond - save up to 53%
- Breakfast sandwiches and drinks for two
- Or brunch for two with option to include your choice of a hot drink or glass of Prosecco each, or a bottle to share
- Trendy eating joint set on the super popular Osborne Road within Jesmond
- Just 5 minutes from West Jesmond metro station and 10 minutes from Newcastle City Centre
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Start your day off right with our fantastic deal for Jesmond’s Jam Jar. We have an option for everyone as you and a mate can choose to tuck into a tasty breakfast sandwich each with two fillings of your choice on a toasted brioche bun; or a vegan offering with fried mushroom, tomato and caramelised onion served on toasted sourdough with cress and dressing, all washed down with a drink each.
Or go for a more substantial brunch, choosing from a range of sweet and savoury favourites. You can include a hot drink each or get classy with a glass of Prosecco – or even a whole bottle to share for a super fun afternoon!
Situated on the ever popular Osborne Road in the heart of Jesmond, Jam Jar is a super trendy, super chilled and super tasty spot to grab a bite to eat with your mates. Adorned with quirky décor, exposed brickwork, distressed wooden furnishings and retro school desks and chairs, it’s the ideal place to kick back and fill up or enjoy a natter with a cocktail or two in hand.
Just a handy 5 minutes from West Jesmond metro station and only 10 minutes from Newcastle City Centre, it’s no surprise this place is so popular with locals and visitors alike, with everyone from cute couples to cosy families and groups of friends passing through Jam Jar’s doors.
Sample brunch menu
- Eggs Benedict – poached eggs and country bacon on an English muffin with homemade hollandaise sauce
- Eggs boujee with poached eggs, Florentine spinach and fried halloumi
- Eggs royale with poached eggs and Scottish smoked salmon
- Full cooked breakfast with homemade black pudding, pork sausages, smoked bacon, slow cooked tomato and mushroom, baked beans, toasted soda bread and eggs
- Pancakes with honey plus 2 toppings of your choice from bacon, berries, Nutella, lemon juice, maple syrup, Kinder Bueno or Oreo
"Had brunch today - very pleasant and friendly service. I had eggs benedict and my friend had eggs royale. Food was all delicious. Worth a visit."
"Two of us booked a meal here we ordered the Full Jesmond breakfast with two lattes. The food was very tasty with quality products and the portions were decent. We are happy to recommend Jam Jar to anyone looking to eat out in Jesmond. We will certainly consider returning as other food on the menu looked good too."
"We each chose different styles of eggs and the portions were very good size. The beans were especially tasty and served separately in a ramekin. The sourdough bread and the American-style bacon were really great. Staff friendly throughout. Very nice place. Worth a visit."