Jamie’s Italian dining
Unit 3, Monument Mall, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7AL
- deals sold
Time left to buy deal
We're sorry, but this deal has now sold out.
Share with friends
£29.50 for a 2 course meal for two with a glass of Prosecco each at Jamie’s Italian, Monument Mall
About today's deal
If you’re desperately counting every penne, hoping to have fun without spending too much dough, then today’s deal should make it nice and cheesy for you.
Get a slice of Italy with a two-course meal for two and a glass of Prosecco each for just £29.50 at Jamie’s Italian in Monument Mall.
- Two-course meal for two with a glass of Prosecco each
- Delicious Italian dining using fresh, seasonal produce
- Spearheaded by Jamie Oliver
- Fantastic location in Monument Mall
- Loved by itisoners
Each of Jamie’s Italians are uniquely designed to incorporate the history of the building and the personality of the city, as well as creating an environment where you can enjoy a taste of Italy, right on your doorstep. After being welcomed with a glass of Prosecco each, you and your dinning buddy will enjoy two delicious courses made up of the finest locally-sourced ingredients.
- Cured meat plank with mini buffalo mozzarella, pecorino & chilli jam, pickles, olives & rainbow slaw
- Vegetable plank with mini buffalo mozzarella, roasted pumpkin crostini, whipped ricotta, seeded crackerbread, pickles & olives
- Mushroom fritti with herby breadcrumbed king oysters & Paris browns with garlic mayo
- Tagliatelle Bolognese served with herby breadcrumbs & Parmesan
- Penne carbonara with chunks of smoked pancetta, sweet buttery leeks & lemon
- Jamie’s Italian burger with mortadella, balsamic onions, provolone, pickles & chillies, served with chips
- White chocolate cheesecake with clementine curd, smashed amaretti, pomegranate & mint
- Selection of ice creams or sorbets with a choice of toppings
- Tiramisù Pavlova with dark chocolate ice cream, smashed hazelnuts & hot chocolate sauce
“Very nice restaurant and great atmosphere. Helpful staff and good service. Food was delicious and lovely fresh ingredients. Will definitely be back.”
“Lovely meal, speedy service and fantastic cocktails, salted caramel ice cream was amazing.”
“It was excellent from beginning to end. My wife had the best risotto she's ever had (and she's had some good risottos) – still enthusing about it the following day. The place was really busy but service was great. Jamie's always seems to get things just right – from the food to the ambience and experience, to the service etc.”
This deal is brought to you by…
A visit to Jamie’s Italian is never disappointing and you can always be assured that your food is cooked fresh with locally-sourced ingredients. I’m really looking forward to visiting the restaurant again for another unforgettable meal!
What to expect
2 courses for two and a glass of Prosecco on arrival
Voucher is valid from Mon 2 Jan 2017 until Tue 28 Feb 2017, Mon – Wed 12noon – 10pm, Thur 12noon – 10.30pm, Fri 12noon 11pm, Sat 12noon – 6pm and Sun 12noon – 9pm; subject to availability.
Excludes 14 Feb 2017.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Fri 3 Feb 2017 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
Online bookings only.
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 24 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
Set menu only; menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available. Please advise restaurant at time of ordering.
Includes a glass of Prosecco each.
Alcohol can be substituted for a soft drink.
Table required back after 2 hours.
Wheelchair access available.
Children permitted at all times when accompanied by an adult.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption. Please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Questions about today's deal
- Jamie's Italian (Newcastle)
- Unit 3, Monument Mall, Newcastle upon Tyne,
- Tel: 0191 500 0858
Renowned for his unpretentious but ethical approach to food, Jamie Oliver’s chain of restaurants offer traditional Italian favourites with a Jamie twist. They only use the best locally sourced ingredients where possible – think pasta that's made in-house daily, free-range meat and eggs, dry-aged beef and fairtrade organic milk. Plus, with an award-winning kids' menu – there’s plenty of reasons diners keep on coming back again and again.