Mad Hatter’s afternoon tea & cocktails, How Do You Do
Hudson Street, North Shields, NE30 1JS
- usually £41.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Mad Hatter's afternoon tea for two or four with a glass of Prosecco or a cocktail each at How Do You Do, North Shields; quirky venue with gorgeous views overlooking the River Tyne - save up to 51%
Eat me, drink me!
- Mad Hatter's afternoon tea for two or four at How Do You Do
- Includes a glass of Prosecco or a cocktail each, made with Bombay Sapphire gin, lemon, fresh strawberries, basil leaves, gomme and soda
- Tumble down the rabbit hole with a deliciously charming afternoon tea served up on a retro tiered stand with a box of magical goodies to boot!
- Tuck into finger sandwiches with fillings like Northumbrian ham & pease pudding and cream cheese & cucumber, plus freshly baked scones with jam and Chantilly cream
- Enjoy sweet treats like pink flamingo lemonade bottles, queen of hearts Victoria sponge, rose water flapjacks, chocolate flower plant pots, Eton mess and swirly lolly pops
- Super trendy bar and restaurant with a fun and quirky interior
- Boasting plush furnishings, private booths, velvet chairs and of course a few funky extras like bowler hat lamps and mismatched clocks galore!
- Beautiful location overlooking North Shields’ fish quay
- Just 15 minutes’ walk from North Shields Metro
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor