Sunday lunch at The Farmers Arms
South Side, Shadforth, Durham, DH6 1LL
- usually £32.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course Sunday roast for two or four at the recently refurbished Farmers Arms, Durham; cosy village pub with roaring fires and hearty, home-cooked food - save up to 55%
- Two-course Sunday lunch for two or four
- The Farmers Arms is a recently refurbished village pub boasting roaring fires, pleasant staff and hearty home-cooked food
- Just a 15-minute drive away from Durham City Centre and a 30-minute drive from Newcastle City Centre
- Loved by itisoners
Take a break from cooking with today’s deal for up to four at The Farmers Arms. You and one (or three) of your loved ones can enjoy a two-course Sunday lunch in this charming pub located in the quaint village of Shadforth. With great locally-sourced grub, cosy log fires and rustic furnishings, this recently refurbished pub is the perfect place to unwind on a lazy Sunday afternoon. And if you happen to have a canine companion, bring them along – this family-oriented restaurant is dog friendly and even has a dog food menu catered for our four-legged friends!
Sample Sunday menu
- Leek and potato soup served with crusty baked bread
- Creamy garlic mushrooms served with toasted bread and house salad
- Pan-fried king prawns in a ginger, chilli and lime butter
- Classic Sunday roast (with your choice of roast beef, roast chicken or loin of pork) served with roast potatoes, creamy mash, roasted root vegetables, buttered savoy cabbage, swede mash and finished off with a classic Yorkshire pudding topped with rich gravy
Our members love it
"The Farmers Arms surpassed all expectations: good atmosphere, round tables and amazing food led to a very enjoyable afternoon. The food was freshly cooked with plenty of vegetables and a good choice of starters and deserts. We were definitely spoilt for choice and would heartily recommend it - will be back for more in the not too distance future."
"The whole experience was great. The waitresses were lovely and the food was fresh, homemade and good quality. Lovely décor too!"
"Tasty, well-cooked, traditional Sunday lunch in a lovely venue with friendly staff and a roaring log fire…. what's not to like? Can't wait to return!"