- usually £32.00
- save up to 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£15 instead of up to £32 for mains for two, £18 to include a glass of wine or beer each, £24 for 2 courses with drinks or £46 for four people at The Plough on the Hill, Berwick upon Tweed; country pub with stunning views & a gin bar - save up to 60%
- Main course each for two with an optional glass of wine or beer
- Or 2 courses for two or four with wine or beer
- Family-friendly gastro pub and gin bar with a unique Inka Grill for incredible juicy meat
- Formerly the 16th century Plough Inn, now undergone an extensive £1.3million renovation
- Set in the beautiful Northumberland countryside with stunning views
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Take someone along for a tasty meal at The Plough on the Hill with today’s fantastic deal. Tuck into one or two courses each from the extensive menu which makes use of the best fresh, local produce, from seafood straight from the North Sea to organic, free range pork and beef from Peelham Farm.
You can also opt to include a glass of wine or beer each for up to four people for the perfect countryside meal out. Make sure to check out their Inka Grill too, a charcoal fired oven and grill heating up to 500˚C, which adds a unique flavour and texture while retaining the natural juiciness of the meat for a unique and incredible taste experience.
Formerly the 16th century Plough Inn, an extensive £1.3million renovation has created The Plough on the Hill – a family-friendly gastro pub and gin bar. Set in the beautiful Northumberland countryside with stunning views, the pub is just 4 miles outside of the historic town of Berwick upon Tweed. The beautiful décor and gorgeous, extensive gin bar make it the perfect spot for a bite to eat and some drinks while relaxing in a glorious setting.
- Chicken liver pâté with toasted sourdough, garden salad, red onion jam and balsamic dressing
- Classic prawn cocktail with crunchy salad, Marie Rose sauce and brown bread
- Creamy woodland mushrooms with grilled sourdough, soft onions, garlic and thyme
- Classic shepherd’s pie with lamb sauce, 5 vegetable ragu, pearl barley, creamed potatoes, steamed market vegetables and a crunchy mature cheddar topping
- Beer battered haddock with hand cut chips, mushy peas, tartar sauce and fresh lemon
- Baked macaroni cheese with a crunchy panko mature cheddar topping, tomato & onion salad and garlic bread
- Black cherry cheesecake with rum-soaked cherries
- Sticky toffee pudding with hot toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Rhubarb panna cotta with poached rhubarb and a ginger crumb
“This is one of the best meals we have had in the county and the atmosphere (and hosting) created by Robert makes it a worthwhile trip. Will certainly be visiting again."
"When we walked in we got the warmest welcome you could wish for. We were shown to our table by a polite and friendly waitress, we had a great big rustic table with comfortable seating and wonderful surroundings. The food and drink were amazing, we all ate well and enjoyed."
"Me and my girlfriend come here for a Sunday dinner and just wow, hands down the best Sunday dinner I’ve ever had. The starter was equally as amazing. I highly suggest coming here, 5 stars."