Ury Restaurant Indian dining
27 Queen Street, NE1 3UG
- usually £44.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Time left to buy deal
We're sorry, but this deal has now sold out.
Share with friends
£22 instead of up to £44 for a 3 course South Indian meal for two with rice to share at Ury Restaurant, City Centre – save up to 50%
- Three-course South Indian meal for two with a side of rice to share
- Traditional Indian eatery
- Voted 5* by the Chronicle’s Secret Diner & loved by local food bloggers
- Fantastic city-centre location close to the Quayside
- Rave reviews from itisoners
With today’s deal, you and a loved one will enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner at the fantastic Ury Restaurant. Specialising in South Indian cuisine, you’ll tuck into a sumptuous starter followed by a mouth-watering main each, plus a side of rice to share. To top it all off, you’ll finish your spicy experience with a cooling and delicious dessert - yum!
Located on Queen Street, Ury Restaurant has fast become renowned as an Indian hot-spot in the heart of Newcastle. Serving up traditional and contemporary Indian cuisine, they promise a warm welcome and a comfortable dining experience, with a guarantee that you’ll love their authentic dishes. But don’t just take our word for it – the Chronicle’s Secret Diner rated the restaurant 5* and popular food blogger, Canny Food claimed “the food at Ury is what you would actually eat if you visited this beautiful part of India.”
- Medhu Vadai – soft dumpling made from lentils, green chillies, onion and ginger
- Aloo Bonda – potato balls laced with ginger, curry leaves, coriander and black mustard seeds, dipped and fried in chickpea flour batter and served with creamy coconut chutney
- Chicken Jagajili – chicken fried in batter and sautéed with freshly ground spices, onions, capsicum and curry leaves
- Chicken cutlet – speciality made with a chicken and potato mix, rolled in breadcrumbs and crispy fried
- Kozhi Varutha curry - fried chicken cooked with onions, ginger, garlic, curry leaves, chili powder, chopped tomatoes and black pepper
- Malabar Kozhi curry - chicken cooked in pepper masala made from garlic, mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies and ginger
- Kayi curry - spicy vegetable curry made with beans, carrots, cauliflower and potatoes, simmered in a sauce of garlic, ginger and fennel
- Thakkali Payaru curry – fresh and tangy curry made with tomatoes and black eye beans, cooked in yoghurt and coconut milk with fresh ginger, onions and coriander
- Pulao rice cooked in coconut milk with fresh tomatoes, cashew nuts, onions and coriander
- Boiled rice
- Pal Payasam - rice pudding cooked in boiling milk with cashew nuts, raisins and cardamom
- Ice cream
“Fantastic authentic Indian cuisine, superb flavours and well presented. The staff are very helpful, polite and welcoming.”
“Have been several times and always a high standard.”
“Well worth the trip on a terrible rainy night. Lovely dishes with the itison deal, couldn’t pick a favourite, they were all delicious!”
What to expect
3 course South Indian meal for two consisting of:
- 2 starters
- 2 mains
- 1 side of rice
- 2 desserts
Voucher is valid until 31 Oct 2017, Sun – Wed 12noon – 3pm and 5.30pm – 10.30pm; subject to availability.
Excludes Thursday – Saturday.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Tue 17 Oct 2017 (we don’t want you to miss out!)
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 24 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
Max 3 vouchers per table.
Set itison menu only; menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available. Please advise restaurant at time of booking.
Table required back after 1hr 30mins.
Wheelchair access available.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption. Please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.