Wynyard Hall dining and walled gardens
Wynyard, Billingham, TS22 5NF
- usually £11.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£5 instead of up to £11 for a cream tea for two or £14 instead of up to £23 to upgrade to lunch for two at Wynyard Hall’s Farm Shop and Café; inc entry to the walled gardens - save up to 55%
- Cream tea or lunch for two with entry into the stunning walled gardens
- Take a look around the beautiful and intricately designed gardens which were created by multi RHS award-winning landscape architect, Alistair Baldwin
- All dishes prepared and cooked by in-house chefs using fresh produce from Wynyard Hall’s very own Edible Garden
- Farm shop offers a selection of exclusive gifts, books, and stationery as well as freshly prepared food, seasonal plants and flowers
- One the North’s leading visitor attractions – rated No 1 thing to do in Billingham on TripAdvisor
Treats for two
With today’s deal you and your companion can tuck into a lovely lunch from the yummy menu at the Farm Shop Café. Choose from sandwiches, salad, quiche or hot dish of the day, all freshly prepared and cooked in-house, created using local ingredients and served up with a smile. If you’d rather go for something daintier, tuck into a cream tea with a scone laden with cream and jam, and a hot drink too.
Situated on the outskirts of Durham in the Tees Valley, Wynyard Hall is a striking four-star hotel. Surrounded by 150 acres and a peaceful lake, it’s easy to see why visitors love the tranquility of this breath-taking location. But that’s not all - Wynyard Hall also boasts stunning walled gardens which were designed by multi RHS award-winning landscape architect, Alistair Baldwin. Brimming with 3000 roses, an interesting selection of trees and shrubs, beautiful water features and winding paths, it’s the perfect place to get lost during an afternoon!
- Smoked salmon & cream cheese sandwich on soft granary loaf
- Butternut squash & feta on ciabatta
- Prawn Marie Rose on multigrain rustic baguette
- Quiche & salad
4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
"The gardens are pretty with a variety of flowers, grasses and vegetables. A nice area for young children too. We enjoyed our visit."
"Fabulous grounds to walk around in a great setting. Loved looking at all the plants and visiting glass house and afterwards visiting lovely tea rooms for a drink."
"Visited today and the gardens looked absolutely beautiful. Had a lovely walk round in the sunshine and a nice coffee in the coffee shop. Cakes looked delicious too. The hall and grounds look fabulous."