Wynyard Hall gardens inc cake & drinks
Wynyard, Billingham, TS22 5NF
- usually £25.00
- save up to 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Walled garden entry with cakes and hot drinks for two or four at Wynayd Hall; rated no 1 thing to do in Billingham - save up to 52%
- Cakes and hot drinks for two with entry into the stunning walled gardens
- Enjoy the perfect spring or summer day out at beautiful and intricately designed gardens which were created by multi RHS award-winning landscape architect, Alistair Baldwin
- All dishes prepared and cooked by in-house chefs using fresh produce from Wynyard Hall’s very own Edible Garden
- Farm shop offers a selection of exclusive gifts, books, and stationery as well as freshly prepared food, seasonal plants and flowers
- One the North’s leading visitor attractions – rated No 1 thing to do in Billingham on TripAdvisor and awarded a VisitEngland Visitor Attraction Accolade
Situated on the outskirts of Durham in the Tees Valley, Wynyard Hall is a striking four-star hotel. Surrounded by 150 acres and a peaceful lake, it’s easy to see why visitors love the tranquillity of this breath-taking location. But that’s not all - Wynyard Hall also boasts stunning walled gardens which were designed by multi RHS award-winning landscape architect, Alistair Baldwin. Brimming with 3000 roses, an interesting selection of trees and shrubs, beautiful water features and winding paths, it’s the perfect place to get lost during an afternoon (and enjoy a lovely cake and a natter while you're there!)
Great feedback on TripAdvisor
"The setting is quite magnificent, the grounds are beautiful and very peaceful."
"This is a very well worth a visit kind of place . Any time of year there are plenty of interesting things to see . The coffee shop serves good light lunches and the deli shop has different items to choose from . Take a walk up to the Gift shop as well."
"The gardens are very nice on a sunny day and The Glasshouse at the rear of the gardens is very pretty too. Would visit again."