- Overnight stay for two at 4* Loch Melfort Hotel
- Stay in a beautiful sea-view room with a balcony or deck
- Includes a £25pp dinner spend and locally sourced cooked breakfast
- With pet-friendly rooms available, there's no need to part with your four-legged friend!
- Kilmelford smoked sea trout with apple, cauliflower, egg yolk, frisee and crisos
- Stornoway black pudding and crispy poached egg with Parma ham and saffron mayonnaise
- Nicoise salad with mixed leaves, Ratte potato, green beans, tomato, olives, egg and lemon dressing
- Roast Gressingham duck breast with hazelnut gnocchi, sage & onion puree, beetroot and red wine jus
- Ratatouille stuffed with aubergine, wild garlic & almond cous cous and red pepped coulis
- Roast loin of Argyll venison with fondant potato, carrot puree, roast asparagus, blackberry and thyme jus
- Vanilla panna cotta with apple, toffee and popcorn
- Warm chocolate brownie with raspberry textures and sorbet
- Peanut butter parfait with cherry gel, banana and chocolate crunch biscuit
4* Loch Melfort Hotel & Restaurant
- Picked up Small Country Hotel of the Year and received a Special Commendation Gold Laurel at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2020
- Winner of best independent hoteliers at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2019
- The hotel boasts stunning views across the water to the islands of Islay, Jura and Scarba, making it the perfect coastal retreat!
- Head for a coastal walk to see the Corryvreckan whirlpool, one of the largest permanent whirlpools in the world!
- Oban is just 30 minutes away with lots of great attractions like the Oban Distillery, Inverawe Smokehouse, Puffin Dive Centre and more
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor