- Loch Katrine cruise tickets
- Include afternoon tea in the Steamship Cafe for one or two
- Or a light lunch for one adult; two adults with one child; or two adults with two children
- Includes free parking for up to 8 hours
- Valid 7 days!
Sample afternoon tea menu
- Choice of sandwiches: honey-roast ham, free range egg & cress, line caught tuna, and Galloway cheddar cheese
- Traditional Trossachs homemade scones with cream and jam
- Selection of cupcakes
Sample lunch menu
- Soup of the day and a sandwich with your choice of filling from classics such as egg mayo, ham, cheese, and tuna mayo
- Best known for its magnificent scenery, take in spectacular views of the loch and surrounding mountains & look out for resident wildlife!
- Glide past stunning Trossachs landmarks such as Ben A'an, Ben Venue and Brenachoile
- Opened by Queen Victoria in 1859, the loch is the setting for some of Sir Walter Scott's most famous poetic works
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Rated 4.5/5 and Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor