- She is Fierce magazine bundle from Delicate Rébellion
- Includes 3 issues plus a positivity pin and Milan eraser!
- The Re-worked issue is inspired by the theme of the 80s/90s, the neon years, featuring the advertising exec turned leather queen, Laurie Lee Burley, an 18 year old published author, fashion designer Phiney Petts and more
- The Rebels issue is inspired by the thoughts, hesitations and motivations of change, and features one of the UK’s most incredible glass gilders, plus the founder of LS Productions on how she went from running her business from her kitchen table, to working with Vogue and Burberry in just a couple of years
- The Wonderlands issue is inspired by the curiosity of publishing a magazine, featuring Irish menswear designer Kelly Dawn Riot, the topic of of being your own boss and Ailsa Sinclair shares how to overcome difficult emotions
- All of the issues are timeless, and include a number of images and artworks which can be cut out of the magazine and framed
- An informative yet fun way to take a break from looking at screens all day!
- Includes free delivery!
Edinburgh-based Delicate Rébellion was launched back in 2017 with the goal of creating a beautiful print publication to challenge the mainstream media's portrayal of women. The magazine named She is Fierce, has published stories of some of the UK's most creative women who have carved out their own paths with passion and determination. Their experiences which include everything from big wins, to big failures serve up an honest dose of inspiration for all readers.
Last year they launched an online community called The Collective, that pairs the wild ones featured in the magazine with readers to provide a community plus mentorship, online workshops, support and encouragement.