save up to
Coffee & traybake or brunch for two with drinks at Coffee Saints, New Town; Edinburgh's newest social enterprise making sure you can enjoy tasty food with a conscience, boasts cute interiors with neon lights - save up to 50%
- Dining for two at Coffee Saints
- Choose a traybake and a coffee each
- Or opt for brunch with a hot drink each
- Valid 7 days
Sample brunch menu
- Filled Breakfast Roll with either bacon, sausage, egg or black pudding
- French toast layered with smoked bacon and maple syrup
- Biscoff Pancakes stack of four pancakes, drizzled with Biscoff sauce & crumb finished with strawberries & mascarpone.
- Fluffy pancakes with maple syrup
- Avocado on Toast smashed avocado on bloomer bread with sliced tomato & bacon
- Edinburgh's newest social enterprise café, so you can do good with every purchase!
- Run by the Grassmarket Community Project, who help vulnerable people in the community
- Fab location near the St James Quarter with outdoor seating available
- They also boast a retail space selling local goods such as Greyfriars Tartan products, candles, homeware and more
- Dog-friendly so you can bring along your favourite pooch
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
If there's anything you'd like to know about today's deal, ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.
ask us a question
- 2a Little King Street,