Gaucho dining & wine
4a St Andrews Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2BD
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two or a spiral rib-eye or sirloin to share, with a choice of side and sauce each and an optional bottle of wine at Gaucho, City Centre; luxury Argentinian restaurant specialising in steak and wine
- Starters and mains for two or a spiral rib-eye or sirloin to share with a choice of side and sauce each
- Option to include a bottle of wine
- Luxury Argentinian steak restaurant
- Central location in St Andrew Square
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Head to the recently-opened Gaucho in St Andrews Square for a delicious meal with today’s deal. Our first option lets you and a friend choose a starter and main from the mouthwatering set menu filled with the incredible meat the restaurant is famous for.
Alternatively, you can choose to share an 800g spiral rib-eye or sirloin steak, choosing a side and sauce each to accompany the beautifully tender and juicy cut. With options like chips, truffle mash and broccoli, plus peppercorn, blue cheese hollandaise and red wine jus, you’re spoiled for choice and can have your steak exactly the way you like it. You can also opt to include a bottle of wine because nothing goes better with steak than a good glass of vino!
A short walk from Waverley station, just off St Andrew Square, Gaucho Edinburgh is proudly Gaucho's first Scottish restaurant serving Argentina’s best free-to-roam, grass-fed Aberdeen Angus beef and big Latin flavours alongside a premium wine list.
As you walk through the door of this contemporary, glass building you’ll be welcomed by sophisticated interiors, with textures and tones inspired by Argentina’s forests. Enjoy a drink in the cocktail bar or descend into the dining room for a relaxed working lunch or to entertain in our stunning private wine room. At the weekends, get a dose of social vitamins with DJ hosted brunches and legendary Sundays roasts.
Sample set menu
- Beef, humita or sun dried tomato and mozzarella empanada, served with a dressed salad and fresh tomato salsa
- Cured trout with burnt grapefruit, apple and a citrus dressing
- Roasted sweet potato salad with red onion, glazed figs, goats curd and a yoghurt dressing
- 200g cuadril rump steak with chips or rocket and kale salad plus your choice of sauce
- Chicken Milanese with a fried egg, rocket and Parmesan
- Spring risotto with asparagus, peas and chimichurri
- Pan seared sea bream with pickled fennel and dill
Fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor
“We love it here, the staff are always so friendly and you get the sense they really care about what they are doing. The food is unbelievable! Without doubt the best steak in Edinburgh, every time cooked to perfection. We’ve tried 3 different cuts now and had them cooked to the staff’s recommendations and not once have we been disappointed. Keep up the amazing work and we will definitely be back soon.”
“First time in a Gaucho restaurant – fantastic steaks and sides, excellent décor and very knowledgeable & attentive staff. Definitely recommended!”
“First time at Gaucho and I will definitely be going back. From the minute we walked in the service was immaculate. The food was delicious and an endless list of cocktails. Beautiful restaurant!”