- usually £24.00
- save up to 63%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Pizza, pasta or risotto for two or 2 courses with wine or beer each for two or four at Caffe Centro, George Street; authentic, family-run Italian restaurant in the heart of the City Centre - save up to 63%
- Pizza, pasta or risotto for two
- Or 2 courses with wine or beer each for two or four
- Authentic, family-run Italian restaurant with a fantastic reputation in the city
- Great central location on George Street
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Tuck into delicious Italian food with today’s deal for the much-loved Caffe Centro. You and a partner can enjoy a pizza, pasta or risotto dish each, choosing from the likes of spaghetti Amatriciana with a tomato sauce, onions and pancetta; risotto Rugantino with arborio rice and prawns in a creamy sauce, topped with rocket and parmesan shavings; or the Buon Gusto pizza topped with tomato, buffalo mozzarella, goats cheese, olives, wild mushrooms, grilled aubergines, roast pepper, rocket and parmesan shavings.
Or make a night of it and go for two courses plus a glass of wine or beer each for two or four people – cheers!
With a fabulous central location on the popular George Street, Caffe Centro has been serving up authentic Italian fare for a decade. The family-run restaurant boasts a fantastic reputation with locals, who just can’t get enough of their welcoming atmosphere and varied menu. Try it for yourself and it might just become your new favourite spot!
- Parma ham and buffalo mozzarella served on a bed of rocket salad
- Pan fried king prawns served in a tomato sauce with garlic, white wine and a touch of cream
- Homemade minestrone soup served with freshly made bread
- Pan-fried chicken breast in a cream and mushroom sauce served with assorted vegetables
- Fresh Scottish mussels with your choice of tomato, basil and garlic or white wine sauce and onion, lemon and cream
- Canneloni Verdi - rolled pasta sheets filled with ricotta cheese and spinach, baked with mozzarella in a béchamel sauce
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
"The service was great, staff all friendly and very attentive and up for a laugh – something that makes for the experience. The food was amazing, big portions and very yummy! No one in our party was disappointed with what they ordered, it was all lovely!"
"We accidentally stumbled by this place on our way to another café and so glad that we did! Absolutely amazing."
"A first class experience every time we’ve visited this cracking establishment. Staff are friendly and the Italian food is honest, authentic and tasty."