- usually £56.00
- save up to 65%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two or four with a glass of wine or beer each at Mia Italian Kitchen, Edinburgh; dine in one of two fantastic venues in Morningside or Dalry - save up to 65%
- Two courses for two or four
- Includes a glass of wine or beer each
- Choice of two fantastic venues in Edinburgh; dine in Mia Morningside or Mia Dalry
- Fantastic family-run Italian restaurant
- A favourite with locals for serving up fresh pizza and pasta daily
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
“When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s amore…”
Dean Martin was clued up on Italian food and with today’s deal, you can be too. Grab a fellow foodie (or three) and get ready to tuck into two delicious courses at Mia Italian Kitchen. With a focus on authentic Italian cuisine created using the fresh ingredients, you can bet you’ll taste the yummiest Italian food, just like mamma used to make!
Treat yourself to starters like deep-fried calamari with salad and garlic mayonnaise, juicy tomatoes served with classic buffalo mozzarella and drizzled in olive oil or pan-fried sausages served on a bed of borlotti beans and toasted bread. Then get ready for the main event; with delicious chicken, pizzas and pasta dishes on offer, you’ll be spoiled for choice! To top it off, you’ll even be treated to a glass of wine or beer each with your meal.
One deal, two venues
With today’s deal, you’ll have a choice of two fantastic Mia venues to dine in. Located in the popular Morningside and centrally-located Dalry areas of Edinburgh, Mia Italian Kitchen is the perfect place for a bite to eat after a spot of shopping, a catch up with an old friend or for gathering the whole family together for a great night out with fantastic food. Whichever venue you choose to enjoy your meal in, you can expect excellent standards, delicious dishes and a warm welcome.
Sample mains menu
- Arrabbiata: penne pasta tossed with chilli, olive oil, garlic and tomato sauce
- Carbonara: spaghetti tossed in a cream sauce with pancetta, egg yolk and dusted in Parmesan
- Rigatoni salsiccia e porcini: Large tubed pasta tossed with Italian herbal sausage, porcini mushrooms, white wine and olive oil
- Carne: a tomato base loaded with mozzarella, cheese, Parma ham, chicken, pepperoni and chilli flakes
- Bianca: a white base topped with buffalo mozzarella, porcini mushrooms and truffle oil
- Formaggi: a tomato base loaded with mozzarella, pecorino, gorgonzola and Parmesan cheeses
- Pollo valdostana: pan-fried breast of chicken cooked with fontina cheese and Italian style ham
- Pollo alle olive: pan-fried breast of chicken cooked with olives, garlic, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and white wine
- Pollo funghi e crema: pan-fried breast of chicken with white wine, mushrooms and cream sauce
“A lovely atmosphere with smiling, happy staff and fabulous food and wine. The portion sizes were great so we came away feeling stuffed but was absolutely worth it. A great place and I would definitely recommend."
“The cosiest place in Edinburgh with the best food that you could wish for! It’s my favourite place – I’m just in love with Mia's food!”
“I’ve visited this place few times and I must say that the food and service is simply the best. A must try.”