- usually £36.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£18 instead of up to £36 for a 2 course lunch for two with a glass of Prosecco each or £36 instead of up to £72 for four at Scotts Kitchen, City Centre; enjoy a fab lunch overlooking Edinburgh’s most photographed street – save up to 50%
- Two-course lunch for two or four
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- Scotts Kitchen is part of the Howies Restaurant collection who have been cooking up a storm across Scotland for over 25 years
- Fab city-centre location just off the Royal Mile in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle
- Overlooks Edinburgh’s most photographed street; the iconic and colourful Victoria Street
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
Treat yourself to a lovely lunch with today’s deal at Scotts Kitchen in Edinburgh’s City Centre.
You and up to three loved ones will tuck into two delicious courses chosen from an ever-changing menu. Using locally-sourced, seasonal produce and cooking it to perfection, you can expect delicious Scottish cuisine from this restaurant which boasts the reputable Howies as its sister venue. And if that’s not enough, you’ll even be treated to a crisp glass of Prosecco along with your lunch – we’ll raise a glass to that!
Part of the fantastic Howies Restaurant group, Scotts Kitchen is one of the latest dining gems to hit up the capital’s cobbled streets. Having flung open their doors in August of 2017, this fab eatery has gained a reputation for their top dishes, high quality local produce and incredible drinks menu.
Located smack bang in the centre of town and boasting a prime position on the walkway just above Edinburgh’s photogenic Victoria Street, Scotts Kitchen is perfect no matter the time of day for breakfast, lunch and drinks.
- Haggis, neeps and tatties with a thyme jus
- Courgette and chickpea fritters with chilli jam
- Crispy calamari with house salad and Asian dip
- Jumbo couscous served with roast butternut squash, rocket, sundried tomato and harissa dressing
- Beef, red wine and mushroom casserole with mashed potato
- Croque monsieur on Au Gourmand sourdough and served with house salad
“Friendly staff, lovely food, and great music while we enjoyed a lovely and freshly-prepared full Scottish breakfast!”
“We had the tasting platter for two which was very generous with a wide selection of cheeses, meats and pickles to try. We will definitely come back.”
“It was a lovely place. The food was excellent and the service was warm and friendly - they couldn't do enough for you.”