- Virtual whisky tasting experience with Douglas Laing and Co
- Includes 5x 50ml bottles of whisky from each distinct Scottish region: Lowland, Highland, Speyside, Island and Islay
- Discover how aspects such as the cask, peat and geography, all impact on flavour!
- Plus join a live 1 hour Zoom session hosted by the brand ambassador on Thursday 11th June at 8pm, who'll teach you about the distinct differences in flavour and consistency
- Don't worry if you can't join the live sessions, there will also be a pre-recorded video available
- The perfect introduction to whisky for newcomers and a chance for aficionados to learn more
- Also includes 20% discount code for Douglas Laing’s website, valid for one year!
- The Epicurean from Lowlands has a taste of crunched sugar with burnt citrus, mixed spices, thyme, peaches and hard candy
- Timorous Beastie from the Highlands is sweet on the nose and then warms to floral with light barley and spiced honey tones and meringue to finish
- Scallyway from Speysie shows layer on layer of sweet stewed fruit, chocolate and cinnamon - owed to its Sherry cask maturation
- Rock Island from the Islands is brimful of maritime character with sea salt, pepper, gentle smoke and sweet honey
- Big Peat from Islay is a big, leathery, ashy, coal dusty marriage of Single Malts from Islay with a sweet side too
Established in 1948, Douglas Laing and Co is a proudly independent family owned Scotch whisky business in its third generation. Over 70 years of heritage have helped them refine their processes and deliver whisky that is consistently exceptional in its offering.