Bearsden brunch at 55 Bar and Grill - £5pp
128 Drymen Rd, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 3RB
- usually £16.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Weekend brunch for two with optional cocktails or hot drinks at the recently-opened 55 Bar and Grill, Bearsden – save up to 50%
- Weekend brunch for two with optional hot drinks or Mimosas
- Opened in summer 2018 (formerly October, 55BC and The Den)
- The venue is known for its amazing gin selection, with 55 options!
- Ideal location at Bearsden Cross
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
Since flinging its doors open in summer 2018, 55 Bar and Grill has become one of Bearsden’s best-loved spots, garnering a coveted 5/5 rating on TripAdvisor. With today’s deal, you and a brunch buddy can unwind over your choice of tasty dishes with an optional hot drink or Mimosa, if you want to go all out.
If you fancy really treating yourself, stick around after your brunch and get stuck into the bar’s 55 varieties of the gin – the perfect reason to return time and time again!
- Smoked ham hough Benedict, smoked cheddar rostis, chive hollandaise and spinach
- Open omelette of hot smoked salmon, Strathearn cheese, rocket and pesto
- Smoked bacon and scrambled egg bagel
- Full Scottish breakfast with sour dough toast