Cafe Rogano dining - £7.50pp
11 Exchange Place, G1 3AN
- usually £30.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£15 instead of up to £30 for mains for two at Cafe Rogano, City Centre; Glasgow's oldest surviving restaurant with a unique 1930s ambience - save up to 50%
- Main courses for two
- Choose from a delicious selection of dishes
- Great location in the heart of Glasgow City Centre
- With its unique 1930’s ambience, Rogano is the oldest surviving restaurant in Glasgow
Created in 1935 in the Art Deco style of the Queen Mary liner, Café Rogano will instantly transport you to a bygone era, and remind you why this Glasgow institution has been going strong for more than 80 years.
With a bulging awards cabinet, the restaurant is well known for serving some of the finest food in Scotland so you’re guaranteed a mouth-watering meal with lashings of style and a vintage ambience to match.
Less formal than the upstairs Rogano restaurant, Café Rogano is perfect for catching up over lunch, refuelling after a shopping trip, or meeting friends for a mid-week supper. You'll still be surrounded by stylish decor and you'll see exactly why this is one of the city's most popular dining spots.
- 6oz steak cheeseburger on a brioche bun with tomato, mayonnaise and fries
- Lobster mac n cheese with gruyere gratin
- Battered or breaded haddock with hand cut chips, mushy peas and tartare sauce
- Breaded Shetland plaice with curried mussel broth, saffron and samphire
- Seasonal market fish of the day
- 6oz flat iron steak frites with peppercorn sauce
- Haggis, neeps & tatties with whisky sauce
itison member favourite
"Mum and dad loved their meal out! They said the fish, the wine and the desserts were the best they have had in a long time!"
"Absolutely wonderful as always."
"It was fantastic. One of the best deals I have had. Lovely service and lovely food. Thanks team itison."