- usually £66.00
- save 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Sirloin steaks with fries and pepper sauce for two plus a bottle of wine to share at Café Rogano, City Centre; Glasgow’s oldest and most decadent restaurant, with a unique 1930s ambience - save up to 56%
- Sirloin steaks with fries and pepper sauce for two
- Plus a bottle of house wine to share
- Great location in the heart of Glasgow City Centre
- Voted one of Time Out's favourite restaurants in Glasgow 2018 and Glasgow Live’s number 1 place to take Glasgow visitors to
- With its unique 1930’s ambience, Rogano is the oldest surviving restaurant in Glasgow
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Created in 1935 in the Art Deco style of the Queen Mary liner, Café Rogano will instantly transport you to a bygone era, and remind you why this Glasgow institution has been going strong for more than 80 years.
With a bulging awards cabinet, the restaurant is well known for serving some of the finest food in Scotland so you’re guaranteed a mouth-watering meal with lashings of style and a vintage ambience to match.
Tuck into a delicious sirloin steak each for two, cooked just the way you like it and served with fries and pepper sauce as well as a bottle of wine, thanks to today’s deal. Less formal than the upstairs Rogano restaurant, Café Rogano is perfect for catching up over lunch, refuelling after a shopping trip, or meeting friends for a mid-week supper. You'll still be surrounded by stylish decor and you'll see exactly why this is one of the city's most popular dining spots.
Loved by itsoners
"Amazing food and brilliant service! Top notch in every way!"
"It was everything I expected and more."
"First class food and service. It was excellent!"
"Delicious food in the best restaurant in Glasgow. Always a genuine treat!"