We need your help❤️
As thousands of people face hardship this winter and the demand on charities to provide support soars, we're asking you to dig deep and help raise enough money this Christmas to provide 100,000 meals and gifts for people who are homeless and vulnerable.
We know this year has been exceptionally tough and more people than ever are struggling amidst the cost-of-living-crisis, as well as the continued impact of the pandemic. In Scotland, Social Bite's Glasgow, Edinburgh & Aberdeen cafes will open their doors to the homeless on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to serve dinner with all the trimmings, offering food and company at what is one of the loneliest times of the year for many. This year, at a time when support is needed more than ever, our hope is to raise enough through our Social Bite campaign to feed homeless and vulnerable people throughout 2023.
Every year we are blown away by the generosity of our members. Your donation means so much, to so many people - spread some Christmas cheer as it makes a great Secret Santa or stocking filler gift too!
Do something amazing this Christmas
We’re asking you to give £5 to help make sure vulnerable families and homeless people across Scotland have a hot meal, a present to open and somewhere to go with company, at a time when they need it most. Your voucher will...
Buy Christmas dinner for a homeless person
- Christmas dinner with all the trimmings, served in one of Social Bite's cafes in Glasgow, Edinburgh & Aberdeen
- Money raised will go directly to Social Bite - 100% of your donations will support those in need
- If you purchase more vouchers than there is demand for, Social Bite will be able to feed homeless people right into 2023
Donate a Christmas Gift
- Buy an individual gift for vulnerable children, adults or families to open on Christmas Day
- itison and Social Bite are supporting Glasgow Spirit of Christmas to provide gifts for those in need across Glasgow & the West
- Any additional funds raised will go towards local charities and projects throughout the country
Christmas opening hours: Sat 24 & Sun 25 Dec 1100 - 1600
For anyone who is homeless and vulnerable at:
- Aberdeen: 516 Union Street, AB10 1TT
- Edinburgh: 131 Rose Street,EH2 3DT
- Glasgow: exciting new Social Bite Glasgow location - announcement coming soon!
itison & Social Bite
- Since 2014 when we joined forces, the annual Christmas appeal has raised over £3 million!
- 700,000 donations have been made to those that need it most - including over 100,000 last year alone
- Social Bite’s fans include Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, Dame Helen Mirren and Sir Chris Hoy, as well as thousands of amazing itison members
- As well as providing food to those in need and providing gifts, itison members' donations have previously helped fund the Social Bite Village in Edinburgh, providing housing, support and a huge range of services to break the cycle of homelessness.
- Social Bite is currently fundraising to build two brand new villages in two new Scottish cities.
- Social Bite’s ongoing aim is to continue supporting people experiencing homelessness into employment and that 1 in 4 of its team have a background of homelessness.
- Your donation is not only providing a meal or gift, but also helping Social Bite to break the cycle of homelessness through systemic change.