Creme Egg fondue, Brel
Ashton Lane, G12 8SJ
- deals sold
Share with friends
Creme Egg fondue for two at Brel on Ashton Lane; inc dunkable treats like mallows, waffle fingers, Mini Eggs and more
- Creme Egg fondue with gooey Creme Eggs and decadent dunkable delights
- Exclusive to itison members – back by demand for the second year running!
- Brel’s got a great reputation for tasty continental cuisine, and a vast selection of international beers
- Great excuse to eat a pot of melted chocolate with no judgement
- Stunning beer garden with heated terrace, fairy lights and cosy conservatory
- In the heart of the West End on bustling Ashton Lane
Melty pot of goodness
Celebrate Easter the best way we know how: with Creme Eggs melted into gooey chocolate, served up with sweet treats. Only available as an Easter special, and exclusive to itison, you can tuck into the chocolate treat of your dreams, with mallows, waffle fingers and Mini Eggs and fruit.
West End wonder
With a great location in Ashton Lane and a vast range of international beers, Brel is a fabulous place to kick off an evening at the movies or a night out in the West End. The venue also boasts a beautiful beer garden with hundreds of twinkling lights and a cosy conservatory, so you can enjoy al fresco dining whatever the weather.
Loved by itisoners
“Love Brel, it never disappoints. Lovely setting, sitting in the conservatory so it's nice and bright. Food was great.”
“This was our first time in Brel and we will definitely be back. Service was great, good chilled atmosphere and food was absolutely delicious. There were five of us, and everyone enjoyed it. We all had three courses and all plates were clear at the end of each one; mac & cheese being the favourite!”
“Brilliant food, excellent setting, quirky, lovely chilled outdoor beer garden.”
Watch a video for more
Questions about today's deal
- Ashton Lane,
With a great location on Ashton Lane and a vast range of international beers, Brel is a fabulous place to kick off an evening at the movies or a night out in the West End. The venue also boasts a magical garden with hundreds of twinkling lights and a cosy conservatory, so you can enjoy al fresco dining whatever the weather.