Luxury barge stay at the Anchor Hotel and Barge, Tarbert
Harbour Street, Tarbert, Argyll, PA29 6UB
- usually £238.00
- save up to 64%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two in a luxury barge with a full Scottish breakfast, late check-out and optional dinner, or 2 or 3 nights with dinner on the first evening at the Anchor Hotel and Barge, Tarbert - save up to 64%
- Overnight stay for two in a luxury barge with a full Scottish breakfast, late check-out, bottle of wine and optional dinner
- Or stay for 2 or 3 nights with breakfast, late check-out and dinner on the first evening
- The perfect romantic getaway with a quirky twist
- Located in the picturesque village of Tarbert
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
With today’s deal, you and a loved one can make an escape for up to three nights and stay on a luxury barge at the Anchor Hotel. You’ll be comfortable in the cosy bed and can enjoy the gorgeous views out of the window and across the harbour. You’ll have the option of enjoying a £20pp dinner allowance in the hotel’s fabulous restaurant. You’ll even be treated to a full Scottish breakfast each morning of your stay, perfectly setting you up for exploring the gorgeous area.
Anchor Hotel and Barge
A stay at the Anchor Hotel and Barge is an ideal stopping off point for further travels on to the Isles of Islay, Jura and Gigha, those embarking on the Kintyre Trail and Scotch lovers sampling the Whisky Trail. It’s also the perfect resting place after adventures on the water for anyone who’s located their sea legs.
If you’ve plotted a course of relaxation, you’ll find countryside pursuits such as fishing, walking and horse riding to help you unwind.
- Chicken Liver Parfait with apricot chutney & toasted brioche
- Cullen Skink Smoked Haddock , leeks & potatoes in creamy based soup
- Duo of Cold & Hot Salmon served with pickled vegetables
- Peat Smoked Haddock served with Spinach, Prawn, Cream &Dill Sauce with Basil Crushed Potatoes
- Fish or Smoked Fish & Chips your choice of battered or breaded haddock or smoked haddock, with hand-cut chips, peas & tartar sauce
- Steak & Ale Pie served with mash & roasted vegetables
Fantastic TripAdvisor reviews
“Stayed in the barge which is adjacent and owned by the Anchor Hotel. Room décor and facilities were exceptional, relaxed and comfortable surroundings. Bed extremely comfy. Bathroom and walk-in shower were spacious with high end fittings. Breakfast freshly made to order with a great choice. Varied menu for dinner where we found the food to be excellent, with a good variety of dishes and first-class service. Staff very polite and welcoming."
"Had an amazing time staying at the Anchor Hotel. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff were fantastic, so friendly. Plus, the food was amazing. Thank you so much as you made the weekend and we are looking forward to next year already!"
"Location, location, location. The inside is refurbished to a high modern standard and it's very welcoming. The restaurant is very good and well worth to reserve a table. Friendly staff. Great place to discover this part of Scotland with lots to see."