Dining voucher, 4* Malmaison Glasgow
278 West George Street, G2 4LL
- deals sold
Share with friends
£40 voucher to spend on à la carte dining for two at Chez Mal within award-winning 4* Malmaison Glasgow, City Centre
- £40 voucher to spend on à la carte dining for two
- Fabulous brasserie within a stunning 4* hotel
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
You’re in control with today’s deal for a £40 voucher to spend on whatever you like from the à la carte menu at Chez Mal within the 4* Malmaison Glasgow. Along with a delicious main, you can opt for a light starter, tasty sides or a sweet dessert at the indulgent brasserie.
Malmaison Glasgow is a four-star sanctuary dedicated to luxury living and is the perfect place for spontaneous city breaks and special treats. Situated in the heart of Glasgow, Malmaison have injected their daringly stylish flare into a former Greek Orthodox church, paying homage to the building’s original features including the stunning vaulted basement. Dramatically finished with moody lighting, plush furnishings and lavish décor, this vaulted restaurant is the ideal setting for an extravagant celebration, romantic dinner date or luscious lunch with the girls.
- Buttermilk fried chicken wings with homemade Buffalo hot sauce, Waldorf garnish & Beauvale blue cheese dip
- Seared Cornish sea scallops with chorizo, spinach purée, samphire & vierge dressing
- Heritage beetroot carpaccio with cauliflower & roast garlic cream, tempura florets, black truffle dressing, Parmesan & dressed leaves
- Marinated 250gm English dry aged rump steak with confit tomato, watercress & pomme frites
- Keralan monkfish curry with tiger prawn, clam & mussels, grilled coriander flat bread, fragrant rice & red chilli
- Tortelloni of tomato, rocket & mozzarella with balsamic dressing & fresh basil shoots
- Passion fruit tart with blackberries, blackcurrant sorbet & passion fruit curd
- Rhubarb trifle with Yorkshire rhubarb, vanilla custard & almond crumb
- Valrhona chocolate pavé with pistachio ice cream & green tea syrup
Loved by itisoners
"Loving Chez Mal!"
"Delighted, delicious and will definitely be back."
"Popped down to try the new Chez Mal to celebrate a friend’s birthday, cannot fault anything. Great atmosphere, great service and our food was absolutely delicious!"
"Amazing steak. Impressive."