Malmaison Glasgow private dining
278 West George Street, G2 4LL
- usually £389.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£189 instead of up to £389 for a private dining experience for eight including 3 courses and a glass of Prosecco each at the award-winning Malmaison Glasgow – save up to 51%
- Private dining experience for eight
- Includes a three-course dinner and glass of Prosecco each
- One of Glasgow’s coolest venues and one of the hottest hotel brands in the UK
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and up to eight friends head to the incredible Malmaison Glasgow for an incredible private dining experience. You’ll tuck into three courses each whilst sipping on a sparkling glass of Prosecco – perfect!
- Baked Crottin goat’s cheese with roasted beetroot, endive salad and toasted hazelnuts
- Orange pollen cured salmon with avocado and wasabi purée, pickled cucumber and citrus dressing
- Grilled English asparagus with Serrano ham and hollandaise sauce
- Chicken Milanese with fried Cotswold egg and truffle mayonnaise
- Pan fried sea trout with chanterelle mushrooms, broad beans and truffle vinaigrette
- Gloucester old spot pork belly with fresh pea, baby onion and gem lettuce
- Valrhona chocolate fondue with exotic fruit skewers and marshmallows
- Yorkshire rhubarb cheesecake; poached Yorkshire rhubarb, light yoghurt cheesecake and ginger oat crumble
- Warm pear with blackberry jam and almond tart with Chantilly cream
Malmaison Glasgow is a four-star sanctuary dedicated to luxury living and is the perfect place for spontaneous city breaks and special treats. Situated in the heart of Glasgow, Malmaison have injected their daringly stylish flare into a former Greek Orthodox church, paying homage to the building’s original features including the stunning vaulted basement. Dramatically finished with moody lighting, plush furnishings and lavish décor, this vaulted restaurant is the ideal setting for an extravagant celebration, romantic dinner date or luscious lunch with the girls.
Loved by itisoners
"It was a fabulous experience, food and atmosphere was great. Will definitely be back."
"We have been to the Malmaison Glasgow on many occasions over the years. The upgrades to decor and layout have created an excellent ambience. And the food was faultless. Staff friendly, attentive and helpful. A first class experience."
"Excellent food, very well presented and cocktails as cocktails should be!"
What to expect
Private dining experience for eight including 3 courses and a glass of Prosecco each
Voucher is valid from Fri 1 Jun 2018 until Fri 31 Aug 2018, 7 days, 12noon – 10pm; subject to availability.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Wed 1 Aug 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!)
Bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 24 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
Max 1 vouchers per table; additional people can be added for a supplementary charge of £24.95 per person, please discuss with and pay for larger party bookings directly with the events team at the hotel.
A pre-order is required for menu; please discuss directly with the events team.
Menu is subject to seasonal change.
Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available. Please advise at time of booking.
Includes a 125ml glass of Prosecco each.
Alcohol cannot be substituted for a soft drink.
Wheelchair access available.
Children permitted when accompanied by an adult; please discuss directly with the hotel.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption. Please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.