The perfect gift
- £30, £50 or £70 voucher plus two glasses of Prosecco at Piccolo Mondo
- Spend on any of the restaurants amazing menus including á la carte, lunch, celebration, cocktails, wine list and more!
- Available at Glasgow City Centre or Renfrew restaurants
- Recently refurbished, be amongst the first to check out their new look!
Sample dishes from the á la carte menu
- Spaghetti alla Bolognese made with a special tomato & beef sauce
- Classic Lasagne al Forno made with Bolognese, béchamel and tomato sauce
- Fresh fully garnished lobster
- Grilled sirloin steak fully garnished with grilled mushrooms, tomatoes, onion rings and fries
- Linguine alla Marinara made with three varieties of prawns (King, Tiger and North Atlantic), flamed in Brandy, chilli, garlic, white wine fresh herbs, tomato and cream sauce
- Piccolo Mondo was established in 1974 and was set up by Tony and Giuliana Pierotti, after moving from Tuscany to Scotland
- Their Argyle Street venue opened in June 2005 and is a blend of tradition and innovation
- Top of The Herald's 15 best Italian restaurants in Scotland
- Featured in Glasgow Live's Best Italian Restaurants in Glasgow and in The List's Best Pre Theatre Restaurants in Glasgow
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor