Alea Glasgow dining & wine at Waterfront Restaurant
Springfield Quay, Paisley Road West, G5 8NP
- usually £49.00
- save up to 62%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two with a bottle of wine to share or for four with two bottles of wine at Waterfront Restaurant within Alea Glasgow; enjoy stunning views across the Clyde – save up to 62%
- Two courses for two with a bottle of wine to share
- Or dine as a foursome with two bottles of wine to share
- Enjoy a newly launched menu of fantastic food
- Incredible views of the Clyde
- Located nearby the City Centre
- Valid 7 days with live entertainment on Friday & Saturday
With today’s deal you and up to three lucky loved ones will tuck into two tasty courses from Alea Glasgow’s new menu along with one or two bottles of vino to share. The menu is by Head Chef Jamie Walker, who’s worked in top kitchens at the likes of The Dorchester, Cameron House and The Playboy Club in Mayfair.
The perfect spot to kick off a night out with live entertainment at the weekend, or for a chilled midweek dinner date, you’ll even enjoy exclusive access to the furnished riverside terrace, ideal for a cosy coffee or romantic drink overlooking Glasgow’s landmarks!
Housed within the iconic Alea Glasgow, the Waterfront Restaurant offers a chic and vibrant dining space, punctuated by pops of colour, plush furnishings and glossy décor.
As well as elegant restaurants, Alea Glasgow also houses a unique entertainment venue, stylish bars and a casino, with panoramic views over the city. There’s no membership required for access, so feel free to explore and enjoy all this fantastic venue has to offer!
- Haggis bon bons with grain mustard and whisky dip, and herb leaf salad
- Glazed goat's cheese with roasted sweet peppers, red onion jam, micro rocket and basil pesto
- Pressed confit duck terrine with apple chutney, toasted brioche and balsamic syrup
- Soup of the day
- Grilled pork loin medallions with chorizo Lyonnaise potatoes, soused red cabbage, apple sauce and jus
- Steamed haddock fillet with leek mash, roasted tomato and caper butter sauce
- Butternut squash and chive risotto with wild rocket and parmesan shavings
- Roasted chicken supreme with buttered new potatoes, pancetta, baby onion and thyme broth
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Iced orange parfait with Cointreau cream and pistachio sable biscuit
- White chocolate and vanilla cheesecake with berry compote and coulis
- Selection of dairy ice creams
Loved by itisoners
“Food was lovely and the staff very friendly and efficient. We went early evening and had the choice of tables and could make the best of the view over the River Clyde.”
“Once again a lovely night, food and staff top notch, I'll be back soon.”
“We had a thoroughly good time at the Alea, and have become members. We will definitely be back. Meal was delicious, staff were excellent and the décor was fantastic.”
Questions about today's deal
- Alea Glasgow
- Springfield Quay, Paisley Road West,
Alea Glasgow is home to elegant restaurants, a unique entertainment venue, stylish bars and an ultra-modern casino, all in a stunning riverside setting, enjoying unrivalled panoramic views over the city and its landmarks from East to West. No membership is required to access Alea, however they do have a loyalties programme that you are welcome to join on arrival.