- deals sold
Share with friends
£12 for a rum distillery tour, meet the maker session and cocktail masterclass for one at the official launch of Wester Spirit Co Distillery, Partick
- Official launch of Wester Spirit Co distillery opening
- Enjoy a distillery tour with meet the maker session, with complientary samples and a cocktail masterclass for one
- Learn all about the history of rum-making in Scotland
- Wester’s premium brand of rum has been included in The Independent’s 10 best spiced rums
- Great West End location, just a 6-minute walk from Partick train station and subway
Born to rum
Be sure to lift your spirits with today’s deal - take a trip into the history of rum-making with a tour of Wester Spirit Co’s distillery in Glasgow’s vibrant West End.
You’ll learn all about the history of rum-making from this cool independent distillery, as well as enjoy delicious complimentary drinks. You’ll sip on three delicious samples in a special ‘meet the maker’ session and if that’s not enough to whet your appetite for the spiced stuff, there’s even the chance to create your own unique cocktail after. Yum!
Wester Spirit Co.
Taking its name from the Wester Sugar House Company established in Candleriggs in 1667, Wester Spirit Co is an independent distillery specialising in creating premium rum and boasting a laid-back atmosphere to enjoy it in.
Carrying on Glasgow’s rich rum-making tradition, Wester infuses its rums with a unique blend of spices and uses copper pot stills to impart a rich, full-bodied flavour. Well, if it’s good enough to have been included in The Independent’s 10 best spiced rums, it has to be worth a tipple (or two).